Who has a chance to get an apartment from the state?
How to get an apartment from the state for free?
How to get housing from the state without paying anything? To do this, you must be recognized by a social security commission as a person in need of improved living conditions. This category includes the following citizens:
An important condition: you must be recognized as poor, in other words, the average income of each family member should not be greater than the established subsistence minimum. It is worth your financial situation to change for the better, and you will automatically be excluded from the queue.
Practice shows: representatives of the listed categories have been in the queue for decades. For example, in Ukraine now those who joined the queue in the 70s of the last century receive apartments. In other words, the chance to get your own living space in this way is zero. Then how can you get an apartment from the state out of turn?
How to quickly get an apartment from the state?
You can speed up the process of getting an apartment by standing in the preferential queue. The following categories are allowed:
- Citizens living in premises, the sanitary and technical condition of which does not meet the statutory norms or is life threatening.In this case, the reconstruction and restoration of such buildings is not possible. The non-conformity report is issued by the city or district executive committee / administration;
- Persons with chronic illnesses that occur in a severe form, due to which sharing in the same room with other people becomes unacceptable. The list of these diseases is given in the Order of the Ministry of Health of the USSR No. 52 of February 8, 1985;
- veterans and war invalids, former prisoners of concentration camps;
- orphans (including persons with disabilities), as well as those whose parents were deprived of parental rights by court order;
- liquidators of the Chernobyl accident belonging to the 1st and 2nd categories;
- large families in which five or more children are brought up.
If you have the necessary documents, you will find yourself in the ranks of these beneficiaries, but keep in mind: they also create a queue, and it moves two times faster than the total. In other words, if in the usual way you can get an apartment from the state within 30-40 years, then, as an “extraordinary”, you will enter a new housing in 10-15 years.
In order to become on housing accounting, it is necessary to hand over to the district administration / district council a substantial package of documents.You will need:
- application form (issued in the administration);
- identity cards;
- marriage certificate / termination certificate;
- single mothers - a certificate confirming the status;
- the conclusion on the financial situation of the family (classifying it as poor) - issued by a social security center;
- a document confirming your place of registration over the past 10 years;
- Act of the housing commission, certifying the need to improve your living conditions.
If you belong to the preferential category, you may require additional paper.
According to the law, officials are given 15 days to consider documents, after which they will issue a resolution on taking you to the apartment account.
While you expect to receive housing, social workers will regularly come and check whether your well-being has changed and living conditions have not improved.
How to get an apartment for a young family from the state?
Newly created families, unless the spouses are in categories that we listed earlier, are not eligible for free public housing.Apparently, the legislators believe that young and healthy people themselves are able to earn their own home or apartment. True, they did not leave them completely without support. In Russia and Ukraine, there are youth programs that involve the provision of preferential credit conditions.
We wrote about obtaining a housing subsidy earlier, so now we’ll stop on mortgage lending. Its essence is to reduce the interest rate of the loan. For example, in Russia in 2015, the rate is 14.5%, while the mortgage will have to pay 12%, the remaining 2.5% is repaid by the state.
Of the advantages of mortgage, we note the long term loan (in Ukraine it reaches 15 years, in Russia it reaches 30) and lower interest rates. Of the minuses - age limits (the loan must be repaid before the retirement age), the availability of a down payment, which in Ukraine can reach half the cost of housing, in the Russian Federation - 30%. But the main drawback of the mortgage is the need to pay for housing, which, taking into account overpaid interest, will not be cheap at all.
Large families and single mothers
Talking about how a large family to get an apartment from the state and how to get an apartment from the state to a single mother,It should be noted: the state is ready to consider the issue of providing free housing for these categories only when they are low-income or living in conditions that do not meet sanitary and technical standards.
Therefore, for large families (if only they do not raise five children) and mothers who independently raise children, there are only 2 ways to become owners of their own homes: a subsidy and a mortgage.
Note that a single mother, from the point of view of the law, is considered to be a woman raising a child without a father. When the husband is simply deprived of parental rights, or she lives divorced with him, the status of a single mother is not assigned.
How do an orphan get an apartment from the state?
Orphans, according to the laws of both countries, have the right to get free housing out of turn. However, there are a number of conditions:
- You need to write an application for an apartment before the age of 23, otherwise you will lose this right, and you only get it after graduation;
- the apartment will have to wait a long time. Therefore, sometimes local authorities offer to buy it. In this case, the state treasury will pay only the square,which is laid on the law for 1 person;
- Experts advise to regularly visit local authorities and remind about themselves. Such actions accelerate the receipt of housing.
The application with the requirement to provide you with an apartment is rented to the guardianship authorities. Accommodation is provided on the basis of a social rental contract. But, having registered in a new apartment, you can privatize it.
Getting an apartment from the state is not easy, because you have to collect a lot of papers, and the chance to become the happy owner of the desired housing in the next 20 years is very slim. But for now this is the only way, except for inheritance, to settle for free on your own living space.
Is it possible today to get free housing, see in the video: