This radish you have not tried! Unusual summer recipe
It is difficult not to like radishes, if you know that this is a storehouse of B vitamins, as well as potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and many other minerals and nutrients. This bright vegetable does a great job of enhancing human metabolism, helps to make the walls of blood vessels more elastic, and reduces cholesterol levels. Well, if fresh, you do not like it very much, or you want a variety, we advise you to fry it! We guarantee that all your household will be delighted with this radish dish.
Fried radish with bacon and vegetable sauce
Due to the fact that all the vegetables for this summer dish of radish are taken still young, it turns out to be very fresh in taste, despite being fried, and as healthy as possible. Write down the ingredients list:
- radish - 20 pcs.
- carrots - 1 pc.
- zucchini - 1 pc.
- onion - 2 pcs.
- Tomato - 4 pcs.
- celery stalk - 1 pc.
- chili pepper - 1 pc.
- Radicchio Salad - 1 Head
- garlic - 2 cloves
- bacon - 150 g
- sunflower oil - 60 ml
- oregano - 6 g
- salt - 5 g
- black pepper - 3 g
- distilled water - 100 ml
By the way, if you have not found a radicchio salad, replace it with an iceberg lettuce, or delicate leaves of young Peking cabbage - you'll need them at the very end, for beautifully serving radish dishes to the table. In addition, you can experiment with the ingredients, adding to this dish your favorite vegetables, mushrooms and spices. Well, let's start cooking!
First prepare the sauce:
- Dice all the vegetables: carrots and onions - about 0.5 cm, zucchini - 1 cm cubes. Shift into a separate bowl.
- Celery stalk cut into thin slices of 2-3 mm. We also cut the chili pepper, clearing it of seeds and stalks. Add to other vegetables.
- Next, cut into 1 cm cubes all our tomatoes.
- We put a stewpan on the stove, turn on the fire, pour 40 ml of vegetable oil, heat it up.
- When the oil has heated, remove the saucepan from the fire and pour oregano, salt, pepper into it.In parallel, clean and cut the garlic finely and also add to the saucepan.
- Next, return the dishes to the fire and add all our finely chopped vegetables and 100 ml of water. Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Now finally take up the radish!
- We clean the remaining onions and cut into half rings.
- Put the pan on the fire and add 1 tbsp. spoon of vegetable oil.
- Cut into 0.5 cm bacon. We shift it, onion rings and radishes to the pan. Fry on medium heat for 10 minutes and stir from time to time.
- At the end of this time we remove the radish with bacon from the fire, and do not forget about the stew pan, in which our vegetables are stewed - turn off the fire there as well.
- Put the vegetables in a bowl and chop with an immersion blender. Cool slightly and the sauce is ready!
- We make a dish: put 2 plates of lettuce or cabbage on a plate, put radishes with onions and bacon inside, put a portion of sauce next to it - voila!
Another option to make a radish is to make a salad from it,However, not from the roots, but from the tops! Are you surprised? Why do not you need to throw out the tops of radish - see this video: