"Star of the East"
On June 1, 2015, in the Chinese province of Hubei, the “Star of the East” cruise ship rolled over from Nanjing to Chongqing. On board, according to the latest data, there were 456 people, including 405 passengers, 46 crew members and five employees of travel agencies. According to the latest data, as a result of the tragedy 434 people died.
1. This is how the star of the East cruise liner looked like before the crash. snapshot date unknown.
2. And so after. Rescuers cut the hull of the cruise liner "Star of the East."
3. So far, experts have been able to identify the identity of 204 passengers who died in the cruise ship “Star of the East” on the Yangtze River in China using DNA expertise. (Photo by China Daily)
4. The dead. Last weekend, the search zone for victims of the crash was 1.3 thousand kilometers. Since Monday, more than 3,400 soldiers and 1,700 police officers have taken part in the search and rescue operation.
5. Lifting and turning the Star of the East liner. (Photo by Reuters):
6. (Photo by Reuters):
7. Wrecked ship hull. (Photo by Aly Song | Reuters):
8. Analysis of debris and the search for victims. (Photo by Reuters):
9. (Photo by Kim Kyung Hoon | Reuters):
10. Let's look inside the "Stars of the East". These are handprints of passengers trying to escape. (Photo by China Daily | Reuters):
11. The captain's bridge.(Photo by China Daily | Reuters):
12. Time has stopped here. (Photo by China Daily | Reuters):
13. Cabin and picture. (Photo by China Daily | Reuters):
14. The wardrobe of the dead passengers of the cruise liner "Star of the East." (Photo by China Daily | Reuters):
15. A toy. (Photo by Reuters):
16. Raised "Star of the East."