Prostitution in chinese
Despite the fact that prostitution is banned in China, paid love flourishes here. Priestesses of love can be found literally everywhere, and they offer their services to both local and foreigners. According to various estimates, between 4 and 20 million young women in the country earn in this way. Chinese courtesans are divided into seven categories and serve the client in different ways. The services of a Chinese prostitute will cost at least 100 yuan (about 800 rubles) and a maximum of about 2,000 yuan (16,500 rubles).
1. Prostitutes in China are divided into the following categories:
“Second wives” (二奶 Ernay) - kept women, mistresses. Long-term relationship implies emotional coloring of the relationship, but their basis is made up of money and material values.
“Call Girls” (包 婆 baopo) with a clientele from the highest strata of society, possessing money and power. Unlike Ernay, their services do not imply consistency and any kind of long relationship.
“Three adoptive” (三 厅 san ting), or simply escort girls (陪 女 Pay Ny) - girls who provide escort services.They work in karaoke bars, restaurants and clubs, receiving a commission depending on the services provided. The range of their services varies from a pleasant pastime with a client at the workplace (singing, chatting, drinking alcohol) to going out with a client at home and having sex.
2. “Ding dong girls” (叮咚 小姐 dindon xiao Jie) are girls who rent hotel rooms and then by phone look for customers and offer their services to residents of establishments. If the visitor expresses interest, they immediately rise to his floor and ring the doorbell. Their services purely involve only sex.
3. “Hairdressing Sisters” (发廊 妹 Falan May) - prostitutes who provide sexual services under the guise of work in massage parlors and hairdressing salons. Phalanmey usually work for a pimp or housewife.
4. “Street Girls” (街 女 Zenyu) are prostitutes who lure customers right on the streets. They can often be found at the entrance to a hotel, cinema or other places of entertainment. Sometimes zenyuy provide their services directly on the street.
5. “Barracks girls” (下 工棚 sigunpen) - prostitutes who provide sex services to workers, migrants from villages, traveling the country in search of earnings. The lowest category of prostitutes.Usually “barrack girls” are extremely poor, uncrowned and unattractive. During the day, during working hours, they look after the children of the workers, and at night they serve as “public wives”.
6. “Prohibition, struggle and decisive eradication of prostitution” - this is how the official position of the Chinese authorities regarding prostitution is formulated. The Chinese authorities explain the resurgence of prostitution by the penetration of a “capitalist world view and ideology” into the country.
7. However, despite all the measures of the government, this business is still flourishing.
8. The field of sex services in China has an amazing range of forms and manifestations. From mini-brothels disguised as hairdressers to elite escorts.
Hairdressers - Barber Shops (BBS) - 发廊 (fàláng)
9. Most of the “workers of the back” in China provide services to their clients in small spaces that are disguised as hairdressers. They are distinguished from ordinary hairdressing by pink light inside and languid painted priestess sitting on sofas waiting for customers. They can be seen at dusk.
10. In some institutions, moths stand at the entrance, calling customers. Usually inside there are separate rooms where the actual action takes place.Such institutions are both in small and large cities. These services are focused on the Chinese. Prices for local - 100-200 yuan at a time. In places where foreigners are crowded, prices are higher and prostitutes are quite aggressive. Money is asking forwards. Prices need to be negotiated in advance, as well as the volume of the services themselves. They usually talk about "massage", but that such a "massage" has a rather vague idea.
Desirable basic knowledge of Chinese. To ask for a “handjob”, you need to say 打 飞机 (dē fēijī), which literally means “shoot down an airplane”. A more polite way to ask for a happy ending is 推 油 (tuīyóu). Literally, it means "push oil", or oil massage.
11. In big cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, this is likely to limit the list of the menu of these establishments. In other parts of the country, pseudo-hairdressers may offer additional services, including orthodox sex. To find out if they offer such services, you can use 做爱 (zuò’ài) - literally “make love”.
Saunas - Saunas - 桑拿 （sāngná)
12. Chinese saunas - this is probably the easiest and most affordable way to experience commercial love in China, immediately receiving a range of diverse services for reasonable money. Virtually every hotel from three stars has its own sauna.Sometimes it is located on one of the floors, sometimes in the basement, sometimes near the hotel. Most of these saunas offer additional services for bathing and massage. Services range from handjob to full sex. The undoubted advantage of these saunas is that they work almost all day and night. You can save on a hotel, for example.
13. The popularity of saunas in China is so high that several years ago they left the hotel ward and turned into a fully-fledged independent business. In big cities, this is a huge spa complex with an area of 50 thousand square meters. m, like this one in Guangzhou, located near the East Railway Station.
14. The routine of going to the sauna is simple. At the entrance or stand you are greeted, give a number with which you pass into the locker room. They meet you there, show your locker, give out a towel and slippers. Undress and go to the sauna. Take a shower. There is also a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi. You can shave, brush your teeth. All this costs usually in the region of 80-200 yuan without time limit.
Sometimes the services of the sauna itself are free. In addition, for an additional fee you can scrape, spread with salt or even chocolate. Egg scrub with a strong male hand is an unforgettable feeling.When you finish the water treatment, wipe yourself and put on your pajamas with shorts (sometimes they sell it, but more often normal pajamas are issued for free). Putting on your pajamas, you will most likely proceed to the rest room. They just say: “to rest” - 休息 (xiūxi). There are comfortable chairs, offer fruit and drinks for free. Then a manager who speaks a little English will come along unobtrusively and will offer a massage - 按摩 (ànmó). Direct references to sex services are not accepted. If you came there for sex, then tell me that you need a special massage - 特殊 按摩 (tèshū ànmó). Then you are taken to the room. The rooms are different, but usually they are equipped with a good bed, mirrors. There is a TV, air conditioning. The “menu” of services can be offered there or will immediately lead the “performer”. Sometimes they take me to a separate room and give me the right to choose. In general, the process of forwarding and selection is simple and easy to perform at the level of gestures. When the girl comes, surrender to her completely. Do not take the initiative. She will provide you with a full range of services.
The entire package of saunas will cost 400-800 yuan per person, depending on the quality of the place and range of services.
Hotel Massage - 按摩 (ànmó)
15.In the room of the Chinese hotel you can find advertising massage. Massage services are usually available there, but there are also prostitutes. Sometimes they call the number themselves and offer a "massage". They come to the room on call. Sex will cost 300-800 yuan.
The scope of service and its quality vary from place to place. Some hotels have a "standard service", which includes various procedures, including blowjob with hot and cold water before sex. Some virgins will be active, others - just lie a log and wait for the end of the process. Anal sex is almost never included in the menu. To call a prostitute, you just need to call the reception and say 要 小姐 (wǒ yào xiăojiĕ) and tell the number of the room. Payment is made in advance.
Karaoke bars - KTV
16. KTV is the Chinese version of karaoke. There are two types of KTV - regular and those that have girls. Ordinary are very popular among ordinary Chinese. They come there with families or with friends. Karaoke with girls are aimed at Chinese businessmen who love to reduce their partners there for the purpose of "fun". This is a kind of Chinese version of a strip club. Sometimes on the streets you will be offered a "lady bar". This is the same.One go there is not fun, of course. Better with Chinese partners.
When you arrive at KTV, you will be shown a large room with sofas, a table, video and audio equipment. The two main cost items are renting a room and the girls themselves. The price of the room depends on the size, but it is better to take this price as a minimum order. For example, if you were told that the price is 1,000 yuan - this means that the minimum order should be for this amount. This amount does not include escort girls. As soon as you choose a room, the mamasan will build a line of fairies. If you could not choose from these, then it will be possible to check another rank. If everything is in order with Inglish, then it is advisable to immediately clarify whether there is a girl who speaks English. The selected person will be with you all evening, pouring drinks, bring food, sit side by side, smile, etc. With girls you can fool around, flirt, sing, dance, undress, paw. Typically Chinese entertainment.
When the time comes, they will bring you a bill, it is advisable to give your Chinese colleagues a check. If a girl pleased you, then she was given a tip in the amount of 300 yuan, if so-so, then you can give 200. If you like the girl, you can take it with you to continue.Price by agreement, but not cheap.
This kind of places is very desirable to visit with the Chinese. Then the probability of divorce is minimal. Well, as a rule, the Chinese will pay for it, which is important, as bills for food and drinks may be completely inadequate.
You can order a massage by advertising in one of the magazines like That’s Beijing. There are also numerous sites promoting this kind of service. As a rule, it’s not those who are in the photo who come and ask for crazy money. Naturally, you need to know English well to make an order by phone.
17. In China, girls can be found in bars. There are simple bars where ordinary students tusyat and office plankton at the weekend. But for a full acquaintance, you will most likely need Chinese.
18. However, in all major cities there are specialized institutions.
19. To the asking price you need to add the purchase of drinks for the girl and her friends. The main advantage is the opportunity to see the product face and touch it before. The main disadvantage of saunas and hotels - there is no choice or it is limited. And of course, no one has canceled the trade. The closer to the morning, the more compliant the young lady will be.
20. The price tag on sex services in China is rather big.And in comparison with the Philippines or Thailand, China is losing, and not only at prices. Local priestesses have a very vague idea of how to satisfy men. The main reason is the Chinese themselves, who are quite unpretentious in terms of sexual pleasures. Came, stuck, finished, ran away.
The price depends on many factors - short time (ST) or long time (LT), age and experience, time (early or late morning), place. As a rule, you get what you pay for. If you want good sex, GFE (girlfriend experience - a term to describe the case when a prostitute behaves like your girlfriend), then be kind enough to fork out.
Chinese woman from the village, without English, once - 300 yuan. Chinese woman from a bar with English - 600-800 yuan. As a rule, it is at a time. For the night - 1500-1600 yuan.