How to remove warts celandine independently?
Warts and fight against them
Any dermatologist will say that the cause of warts on the human body is the human papillomavirus (HPV), which occurs in most people. It is not difficult for him to get inside, since he can be transmitted both by household means and through sexual contact. This is one of those cases where the virus has found a way to exist in the human body, without causing him much harm. But as soon as the immune system weakens, it fails, as papillomas appear on the skin. If you do not do anything against them, then they can grow, forming whole places of localization. And in prominent places also cause aesthetic discomfort. Who wants to "shine" the whole world with warts?
But even if the aesthetics do not bother you too much, then you should heed the recommendations of the doctors, who advise you to withdraw even a small wart. After all, its presence does not bode you any good.
In search of a way to combat neoplasms, people have come up with several options that guarantee the removal of warts. Among them, the most popular are:
- laser (use of special equipment for removal, should only be done by a specialist);
- liquid nitrogen (a painful procedure for excretion using nitrogen in liquid form, performed by a professional);
- chemicals (used to remove warts, sold in pharmacies);
- mountain celandine (generally available safe substance, you can prepare yourself or purchase at the pharmacy).
Remember that even in the case when you decide to remove the warts with celandine, you need to visit a doctor. First of all, you must confirm that your neoplasm is not of cancer origin. Indeed, in this case, you can be diagnosed with a malignant neoplasm, and this is a completely different treatment. If this is just a wart, then it will be easy to remove it with celandine.
Features of the use of celandine
In folk medicine, this plant began to be used for a long time. It was used not only against warts, but also in the treatment of eczema and dermatitis.
Find this plant is quite simple. It begins to bloom in May and June almost everywhere, because it is weed. But the greatest efficiency has a mountain celandine. Growing up in such favorable conditions, it is not only environmentally friendly (does not contain harmful impurities), but also gives the best result.
Greater celandine from warts was due to its advantages.
First, use the fresh juice of the plant is absolutely painless and safe. You can safely inflict it on the wart, without fear that this manipulation will cause you harm. Secondly, celandine is a natural remedy that effectively copes with the task due to its special composition. Thirdly, the treatment of warts with celandine is one of the most inexpensive and affordable ways to fix the problem.
However, in addition to the advantages, there are also disadvantages of using this method. Namely:
- There are clear rules for the collection and use of this herb.Their violation can reduce the effectiveness of treatment up to zero result.
- It is quite difficult for a city dweller to collect grass on his own. It is easier to do with pharmacy options.
- The use of concentrate "Mountain celandine", which is sold in pharmacies, can give pain. After all, for its preparation used a greater amount of toxic substances, and this can cause a reaction on your skin.
- To celandine warts gave a good result, you need to wait a long time. Not everyone is suitable, but because they turn to more expensive, modern techniques.
- The wounds that appeared as a result of wart removal can heal for a long time or even leave scars.
- People with hypersensitivity of the skin, as well as allergy sufferers, may experience an allergic reaction to the sap of the plant.
Before you remove the wart with a celandine, be sure to follow the precautions:
- Make any manipulations with the juice only in gloves.
- If you have several warts on the skin, then the instruction does not recommend them all at the same time.Too much poisonous substances can enter the body, causing intoxication. It is better not to withdraw more than 5-6 pieces at a time.
- To avoid the appearance of an allergic reaction, be sure to test the product on your skin before use. This is especially true of the drug purchased at the pharmacy, because Mountain Mud Celandine has an increased concentration of toxic substances. Apply a small amount to the skin, as prescribed by the instructions, and wait for the reaction. If there is no itching or redness, then you can safely use the drug.
How to apply fresh celandine
If you have access to fresh grass during its flowering period, then you can use grass and also prepare medicine for future use.
During the flowering period, it is enough to cut the stem almost at the root. This is where the quantity of juice will be greatest. You only need 4 times a day to drip it on the wart until it disappears. It can happen within 3 weeks. During this period, you will notice how the tumor will begin to turn black, and then disappear on its own. It is also a great time to prepare a medicinal substance for the future.
For example, you can mix freshly squeezed juice with a small amount of glycerin.You will get a creamy mass, which you can then apply to the warts. In this form, the drug can be stored longer. You can use it against warts at any time of the year. In addition, it helps to cope with problems such as acne, eczema and dermatitis (especially in children).
How to prepare the juice and extract
To prepare such a medicine for further use is quite simple. It is necessary to collect the grass with the root, wash it and dry it. It should not remain moisture. Then using a meat grinder to turn everything into a mush and repeat this manipulation again. The resulting mass must be squeezed through gauze and pour into bottles with dark glass, close with a cork.
After standing for a week, the juice will begin to ferment. During this process, it will be necessary to release gas from under the plugs every day. It will continue for a week. After fermentation, you can safely apply this tool. To increase the life of the product, you can add alcohol or vodka.