Do not rush to throw out! Find out how much good for your home can be made from recycled materials
Do not rush to part with old things - better turn them into original products that are capable of competing with the works of famous designers in beauty! Try to realize the idea of such crafts from recycled materials, as a minimalist bottle holder made of tin cans and a futuristic table lamp made of cocktail straws.
Gift packaging from plastic bottles
What can this be done from plastic bottles to surprise others with the originality of the idea? After all, there are already so many ideas for creating flower pots with their own hands, Christmas toys, etc.
And what if you create not the product itself, but the packaging for crafts from plastic bottles?
- On a large plastic bottle with a washable marker mark the place (the so-called sleeve), which has both the beginning and the end of the same diameter.
- Cut the bottom and neck from the sleeve.
- Flatten the cylinder in half and smooth the sides with your hand or scissors: you will get 2 rectangles - 2 sides of the package.
- Fold the formed strips to each other and smooth the edges again - you get 4 faces.
- Make small cuts of equal length on all 4 edges on one side.
- Bend the edges as in the photo.
- Repeat the same steps on the other side.
Insert small crafts into the finished box and tie a ribbon with a bow.
Inside you can put a nice surprise-gift for friends or your jewelry - then it will not be a gift, but a pretty jewelry box.
Stand for the tablet from the kitchen board
Wooden crafts from recycled materials - a rather original and young direction compared to the already familiar crafts from plastic bottles or wire.
The thing is that it is not so easy to work with this material: it is more difficult for it to give a certain shape, so it takes more time to process the workpiece. Nevertheless, finished wooden work looks much more solid plastic and iron and, at the same time, more modern.
Proof of this - a wooden cover for electronic tablets from the old cutting board.
Prepare an unnecessary board and parts from a wooden children's designer - if there is none, you can adjust any bars of similar shape.
- Fasten with superglue or small carnations an oblong wide perch with a concave groove at the bottom of the front part of the future stand.
- At the back, glue a rectangular wooden triangle with the angle you want to give the blank. To the product was sustainable, you can use 2 or even 3 of these "legs".
The work looks very original - such crafts from recycled materials will perfectly fit into the interior of any kitchen and living room in country style.
Ice Cream Sticks Puzzles
Crafts from garbage, too, can not be written off. For example, wooden flat ice cream sticks are an excellent creative material. From them you can make educational children's games with mosaics.
- Put in front of you the number of sticks equal in size to the selected image for the puzzle.
- Glue the sticks together with tape on one side, forming a rectangle, the other side of it should remain without tape.
- Apply a photo to the rough side of the blank and place it abundantly on top with any transparent glue.
- Put the workpiece under the press until completely dry.
- Remove the tape.
- Use a sharp stationery knife to carefully separate the sticks without spoiling the image on them.
- The puzzle is ready!
As you can see, crafts from recyclable materials can be not only beautiful and modern, but also useful.
Home mini can of cans
Empty cans are probably the cheapest and most easily accessible material for handicrafts from recycled materials. Especially if it is not cans of canned food with sharp edges, but coffee jars with a lid.
How do you find such an original idea of a home mini-bar instead of old ugly cabinets? Especially this little thing will appeal to the representatives of the stronger sex - so, dear ladies, take it to the note as a gift.
You will need several tin cans (in the master class - 12), bright acrylic paints of several colors and Moment glue.
- Remove the bottom and the lids of all cans, if necessary, sand the sharp edges to avoid cuts.
- Paint the workpiece inside and out.
- Apply glue to the sides of the cans and glue together 3 in a row. Secure the blanks for drying time with office clips.
- When the horizontal rows are ready, connect them in the same way.
Before you start, pay attention to the size of the cans: their diameter must be larger than the standard diameter of the wine bottle, but not too large so that the attached items do not fall out.
Crafts for a house made of tin cans do not have to be large with your own hands - romantic candlesticks are made from small coffee and canned packages.
- Choose a template suitable for the bank in size - the image should consist of a set of points, only a little outlining the contour.
- Glue the paper stencil on the can and hot awl punch holes in the right places.
- Insert the tablet candle inside and set fire to it - the room will be filled with a dim, pleasant light.
It is not necessary to punch holes in the pattern - if you make a lot of holes of different sizes in a chaotic manner, your recycled crafts will give reflections throughout the room that look like a starry sky.
Cocktail wreath wall decoration home decoration
Give new life to old things, and you will see how crafts from recycled materials with their own hands will be a great decoration for your home. Not all of them look childish - some materials, like cocktail straws, can add a touch of futurism thanks to the original form.
For example, try to decorate the house for the holiday with a beautiful bright wall wreath of tubes. Use a large flat circular round blank made of cardboard and 1-2 packs of straws.
Using a glue gun glue straws to the base close to each other. Treat the back of the product in the same way.
Tubes can be of different colors and patterns, the same or different in length, as in the photo - it all depends on your imagination.
Hang a wreath on a carnation and decorate it with a small bow of a contrasting color.
Plastic tube lamp
Another 1 option "space" crafts from recycled materials for the home - tube lamp shade. Prepare pieces of straws of different lengths and coat them with a lamp with a monotonous shade or shade in a chaotic manner - the tips should stick out in all directions, creating an imitation of a cloud.
Making crafts for home can be both spherical and cuboid.
You can also glue the tubes horizontally, not vertically.
From the video you will learn about another popular idea from recycled crafts - a candle in an old light bulb.